Massachusetts Criminal Attorney Patrick Donovan proudly announces his office is now offering an annual scholarship of $2000. The Massachusetts Criminal Attorney Scholarship supports students committed to addressing current injustices in our criminal justice system. Attorney Patrick Donovan encourages all students who are attending an undergraduate, JD, LLB, or LLM program at a college, university, or law school to apply.
Patrick Donovan is an experienced Massachusetts criminal defense attorney and a former assistant district attorney. Patrick Donovan firmly believes that anyone committed to the practice of criminal law should be able to do so regardless of personal finances.
As a Massachusetts Criminal Lawyer Patrick Donovan has appeared in over fifty courts in Massachusetts. Attorney Donovan represents people charged with all types of crimes.
A one time scholarship of $2,000.
Any current student in an undergraduate, JD, LLB, or LLM program is eligible for the Massachusetts Criminal Attorney Patrick Donovan Scholarship with a preference to individuals that are
- from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts area, or
- received an undergraduate or graduate degree from a college or university in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or
- are attending a law school in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Scholarship applicants must:
- Complete the attached application.
- Write an essay of at least 1000 words but no more than 1500 words. The essay should address the injustices in our current criminal justice system and solutions for them.
- Email your information form and essay to [email protected]
All materials must be submitted between 10/1/2019 and 12/1/2019 to be considered for the scholarship. The recipient of the scholarship will be announced on January 10, 2020.